We are excited to be coming back bigger and better for Season B 2020.
2020 has been a trying time for everyone and COVID-19 has changed the way we go about every day activities. With government restrictions changing all the time, we are committed to keeping the health of our athletes and their families at the forefront of everything we do.
During lockdown our ANB team have been quite busy behind the scenes preparing for an awesome 2020.
Here are a few things we have done
– All our ANB Staff have undergone COVID Safe Training
– We have worked closely with our partners and venues to ensure they have COVID Safe plans in place as well.
– We have taken a look at our shows as a whole and have made some adjustments to divisions etc to make for a better competition
With Season B just around the corner there will be a few changes at the shows and workshops to ensure everyone’s safety, Below is a list of current guidelines we plan on following based off current government restrictions. These are subject to change with the changing environment and new government restrictions.
– All participants, coaches, families and support people will be required to sign in at the door.
– Depending on the number of participants some divisions may need to be in rounds to account for the 1.5m and 1 person per 4msq rules. If this is the case for your division you will be directed on the day.
– All people on stage or during workshops will be required to stay 1.5m apart. There will be markers on the stage to assist with this.
– Health Screens including temperature checks may be taken upon entry into the competition
We at ANB can only do so much and we need your help in helping our ANB Family as well. What we need from you is
– if you are experiencing any cold and flu like symptoms, please stay home and do not come to the event.
– Please bring your own warm up equipment and do not share with other participants
– Use hand sanitizer upon entry and wash your hand with soap throughout the day
– Remain 1.5 meters from each other on stage, back stage and in the audience.
– Be Kind. This has been a crazy time for each and every one of us and we ask that you respect both the ANB staff and other participants.
If you have ay questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.