Judged on, muscularity, symmetry, condition & presentation. Competitors should look fit and athletic, be lean enough to show a full six pack, there should be the beginnings of separation in shoulders and arms, back should have a V taper.
Muscularity should be that of someone who obviously trained for a period of time but not the development of a Muscle Model.
- Rd 1 Sports/Theme Wear
- Rd2 Shorts to just above the knee.
Fitness Model Divisions*
Novice, Under25, Under35, Over 35, Open, Professional
PHYSIQUE / MUSCLE MODEL
Judged on, muscularity, symmetry, condition and presentation. Competitors should look fit and athletic, be lean enough to show a full six pack, there should be separation in shoulders, arms and legs, the beginnings of striations are acceptable but should not be at the level of a Bodybuilder.
Competitors should have wide shoulders and back, developed arms, a narrow waist with slightly less leg development than you would expect of a Bodybuilder.
- Rd 1. Compulsory poses tricep, chest, front bicep, rear bicep, abs & 4 x 1/4 turns. Boy leg briefs, European trunks or short length shorts
- Rd 2. Individual walk and final comparisons. Boy leg briefs, European trunks or short length shorts
Judged on muscularity, condition, symmetry, shape and presentation
Competitors should have the most muscularity of all divisions while still maintaining a natural look.
Condition should show a full six pack, separation in shoulders, arms quads, hamstrings, glutes, with cross striations where achievable.
Physique should be balanced all over with chest, shoulder, arm and back (upper body) development matching glute, quad, hamstring & calf development (lower body), left side matching right side and front development matching back development.
- Rd 1 Compulsory Poses (Front Double Biceps, Front Lat Spread, Side Chest, Side Tricep, Rear Double Biceps, Rear Lat Spread, Abs & Thighs, most muscular)
- Rd2 Symmetry (4x Quarter turns)
- Rd3 Free Posing Routine (optional and only offered at some ANB Competitions)
Teenage, Junior Under 22, Novice, Masters Over 40, Grand Masters Over 50, Ultra Grand Masters Over 60, Open Under 65kg, Under 70kg, Under 80kg, Under 90kg, Over 90kg, Professional.